These terms and conditions are a personalized agreement with the User regarding the use of this website.
If you do not entirely agree – do NOT use this website any longer.
For a clear understanding of the MedicinaSportiva.Ro website Conditions of use, we define the following terms:
- User – it applies to any person who accesses (visits) the medicinasportiva.ro website; minors need parental consent;
- MedicinaSportiva.Ro – it applies to the legal holder (Owner) & developer of the MedicinaSportiva.Ro website;
- Partner - any third party that supplies this website with content;
- Service/Services – it means that the MedicinaSportiva.Ro and the Partners makes data and information available to the
- User , through the Internet, with the help of the medicinasportiva.ro website;
- Messagery – it means any form of communication (e-mail, text messages, etc.).
Conditions of use
THE INFORMATION and SERVICES we provide ARE NOT and DO NOT SUBSTITUTE THEMSELVES for a MEDICAL CONSULTATION / CHECK-UP;
- The User must decide for himself and he is solely responsible for the way he uses the information and the Services on the present website;
- the Service is provided on the ´as is’ and ´as available’ basis;
- MedicinaSportiva.Ro and Partners are NOT responsible for any action whatsoever that you take on the basis of the respective information and of the Service.
- although MedicinaSportiva.Ro and the Partners are striving to ensure the accuracy of this site’s content, the User agrees to the fact that MedicinaSportiva.Ro and the Partners do not guarantee:
- that the Services will fulfill all the User’s requirements;
- the accuracy, the reliability or the timeliness of this site’s content, as well as of any other content accessible through it (which applies, also, to other linked websites or to their contents – the User accesses these at his own risk);
- the information, the pieces of advice, the opinions, the representations in any material received through the present Service, including the Messagery, will be correct, up-to-date or reliable; these materials may undergo ulterior alterations and cannot be used as evidence in any legal action.
- that the Services will be uninterrupted and error-free, that the eventual flaws will be corrected or that the website’s service or server is free of viruses or components which might be harmful to the User;
- the User acknowledges that MedicinaSportiva.Ro and the Partners are, under no circumstance whatsoever, responsible for:
- the erasing or the impossibility of delivering, storing, finding messages and information;
- losses of any kind (direct or indirect), related in any way to, or resulted from,the use or the performance degree of the Service;
- the User accepts that:
- MedicinaSportiva.Ro disclaims any responsibility and
- will not prosecute MedicinaSportiva.Ro with regard to any claim whatsoever (any losses, expenses, costs, etc.), of any kind, arising out of the User’s use of the Internet and the Service, or provoked by the MedicinaSportiva.Ro, as a result of the User’s breaching these Terms and Conditions.
- all information published (articles, information, opinions, etc.) do NOT constitute and are NO substitute for a medical consultation (check-up); that is why you must use these materials only for informing yourself and not for self-diagnosis or self-treatment – if you have suspicions regarding your state of health (or any health-care related questions) – please contact your physician.
- MedicinaSportiva.Ro’s liability – if any – in connection with the supply of these Services (according to these terms), is limited for each event or series of events to 10 euros.
2. Confidentiality, cookies, personal information:
a. Cookies and non-personal information
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device (session or permanent, first or third-party). Most websites do this too.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookies are used for authentication and for tracking traffic elements (performance, analysis, targeting, advertisers).
- Cookies "third party" (Third Party Cookies) are cookies placed by third parties (traffic monitoring systems, social websites, hosting server).
- Cookies are not viruses or worms (do NOT contain executable code), can not read personal information on your computer, can not send spam.
- Most browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies and duration of their maintenance.
Your computer (your system) settings depends entirely on you. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Because HTTP sessions are visible to all computers in the network, they can intercept data packets, including these cookies. Our website is safe, but even with HTPPS sessions we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is 100% secure.
- Cookies allow us to automatically obtain non-personal information that can not be, in any way, associated with any person. This information refers to the type of browser you use, your computer's platform and domain name through which you access our website.
- MedicinaSportiva.Ro (webmaster) use these data only for traffic monitoring and improving services. We do not sell or give willingly our data to any third parties.
- For more information about cookies and privacy you can contact us on e-mail (see contact page).
b. Website browsing and personal data.
You can access this website without revealing your identity or give us any information regarding yourself.
Website browsing may be considered confidential, however MedicinaSportiva.Ro and its Partners can not guarantee that User's use of this site will be confidential, because information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.
In principle, you may contact us without send us any personal data. Use the contact form to ensure anonymity. Users are encouraged to use pseudonyms.
You must decide what personal data you send us. The information you communicate to us will be considered non-confidential, (public or general information) and may be used and disseminated by MedicinaSportiva.Ro and its Partners freely.
To subscribe to our newsletter, you must send us only your exact e-mail address.
MedicinaSportiva.Ro reserves the right to collect non-confidential information send by the user (or from use of the service) in a database, for the following purposes: for the use of these data by MedicinaSportiva.Ro and Partners in medical studies, information, improving services, sales and marketing; our database is offline.
Although we use security methods and techniques, MedicinaSportiva.Ro and its Partners are not responsible for any confidentiality damage suffered by the user (or by any other person) as a result of using this website, because the information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.
By posting a comment, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name (Users are encouraged to use pseudonyms), comment and date of your submission will be publicly displayed.
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
3. Rules about the posting of comments
By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- The administrator will moderate all comments, and it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated instantly. A delay may occur (4-24 hours) between submission and posting your comment.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to send any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
5. Force Majeure
MedicinaSportiva.Ro does not take responsibility for the impossibility of complying with this agreement, due to any circumstance whatsoever outside his control.